- 0.1 Rewards Gotten While Using This Card
- 0.2 What Credit Scores Do You Need For An Uber Visa Credit Card?
- 1 Uber Visa Credit Card Application Online
- 2 Uber Visa Credit Card Login
Uber Credit Card Login
Uber credit card is issued by Barclays Bank. This credit card is a very good option for you as it makes your life much easier by allowing you to make payments at eateries, shops, hotels, and every other purchase.
This credit card is also free of cost and has no annual fee to it. Cardholders will also have some great cashback rewards and amazing bonuses.
This card really shines as a result of its unlimited cashback offers given.
The Uber Visa Credit Card is a good cashback credit card that comes with great cashback for meals, shopping, and travel. It has no annual fee and also no overhead to pay with your cashback your cash.
As part of the rewards program, you will receive a percentage of your purchase amount made as earned points, and you can redeem it for Uber credits, cash, or gift cards.
People read: Fullbeauty Credit Card Review – A Generous Store Card to Consider
Uber Visa Credit Card
Rewards Gotten While Using This Card
- Unlimited cash at a competitive level
- 4% cashback on shopping at restaurants and bars, and UberEats
- 3% in cashback for airline tickets, hotels and lodging (eg Airbnb)
- 2% cash back for online shopping, streaming services, and Uber purchases
- 1% cash back for other purchases
- There is no annual fee with the Uber credit card
What Credit Scores Do You Need For An Uber Visa Credit Card?
The minimum credit score is 690. If you suspect the Uber Visa Card is the right card for you, then you should try to make sure your credit score gets to 690.
This is all you need to know to make the right choice. Up to $ 50 credit for online subscription services after you spend $ 5,000 or more per year.
Uber Visa Credit Card Application Online
How do I apply for an Uber Visa credit card?
You can easily apply online if you decide to apply for the card. However, you can apply for this card directly in the Uber app.
If approved, you can start using a credit card directly in the Uber app before you receive the card by mail.
To apply for your Card, follow the below steps given :
- You have to first download the APP into your mobile device from the site
- Click the MENU on the left side of the app.
- Click the on PAYMENT tab
- View all offers in the Payment Offers sections.
- Click on details to Apply for your Uber Visa Card.
How To Check For The Status Of This Card
To check the status of your credit card application, call Barclays at 1-888-232-0780.
How long does it take For An Approved Uber Visa Credit Card To Arrive?
It takes about 1- 2 weeks for the physical Uber credit card to arrive after which it will be ready to use.
Once approved, the card will be available for immediate UberEATS or rides purchase on the Uber app using your mobile device.
Uber Visa Credit Card Login
- To Get the card, first, go to the website and click on Login
- Choose your login option
- Enter your details and the sign in.
Follow the steps given below to reset your password
- Enter your email address or your registered mobile number.
An email would be sent to you
- The email will include a link to guide you towards resetting your password.
- Open the Email in your browser or simply click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page where you can reset your password
Create a Uber Account for Uber Credit Card Login
A valid and verified email address and your phone number would be required.
You need to also create a strong password. Then agree to the terms and conditions of the privacy statement.
From the initial section, click on the Sign-up tab to enter your first and last name, phone number, and your preferred language.
A verification text to confirm your phone number would be sent to you
Enter your credit card number. then conclude the application
Check other credit cards: Modells Credit Card | Modells Credit Card Apply – Is it really a Worthy Card
Customers having an account with Uber credit can contact the Uber customer service representative via the following numbers (800) 353-8237 or (800) 353-UBER.