Trek Credit Card
The Trek credit card is a good option for people who use or who want to own a Trek bicycle in the future. The Trek credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank on behalf of Trek Bicycle.
Having a this card enables card users to make money to be able to purchase products that they can not be able to pay for on their own. With this Card, YouTube financing options allow you to pick up a Trek bike without any financial issues. Using the card increases your purchasing power, and have a new Trek bike with ease, get some cycling clothing, and other cycling gadgets.
With the special financing options offered on the card, you of course walk in and ride out with a bike.
The Trek credit card has its own merits and demerits. We’d take it one after the other.
You should know that the Trek credit card cannot be used in any other place other than Trek stores and cannot be used to pay Uber.
Read This Review: Big Lots Credit Card Login – The Big Lots Credit Card Review- Worth It?
Merits of Using This Credit Card
- The card has as much as 6 to 12 special financing on Trek bicycle purchases
- The credit card has no annual fees attached to it
- There is a 24/7 customer support system to help card users manage their accounts to the best of their capacity
- The credit card is easy to apply for
- It has a low APR
- The credit card can be accepted in more than 1,000 Trek retailers nationwide
- There is a convenient minimum monthly payment
- The credit card has a flexible payment option
- There is an interest-free period that is up to 25 days
- The card is branded for store usage and is not connected to Visa or MasterCard. This means that the card is used only at Trek retailers.
- The card has no cash backs or rewards, which means that the money you spend will not be converted to reward points.
- The card does not have many features. If all you need from a credit card is to find financing to make a Trek bike purchase, this is the right option but if not, I guess you should look for another credit card. The only special thing about the credit card is the special financing offers to make Trek bike purchases.
- The card has a purchase APR of 9.99% APR for 24,36,48 or 60 months. After that, there is a 26.99% variable APR applied
- There is no annual maintenance fee
- The late payment fee is as high as $40
- There is also a returned payment fee of $40
- The minimum interest charges are more than $1.
Trek Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the Comenity Bank website
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Input your name, address, social security number, annual income, and contact information into the provided area
- When you finish filling the application form, go through the terms and conditions and accept it
- Click on “Submit”
That’s all you need to do to apply for the card.
Trek Credit Card Login Procedure
- Go to the Comenity Bank website d.comenity.net/trek/ to visit the Trek homepage
- Click on “Log In”
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Sign in” to access your Trek credit card account
When you sign in to your online account, you have the opportunity to do the following:
- Logging in to your online account will enable you to view your account balance and statements
- To make your bill payments
- To change your personal details
- Check transaction history
- Set alerts and notifications.
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
- Go to the Trek credit card login page and click on “Forgot your Username or password?”
- Next input your account number, zip code, and social security number to get your account details retrieved.
To manage your credit card online, you first need to enroll for online access before you can have access to manage your online account. To enroll,
- Visit the Trek homepage and click on “Register for Online Access”
- Input your account number, social security number, and zip code
- The next is to create your preferred password, username, and security questions for extra security on your account. This question is used to verify your ID when you need to recover your account details.
Trek Credit Card Payment Procedure
Online Payment Method –
- You can make your bill payments when you first of all login to your account
- Click on “Make Payments”
- Complete the instructions to make your bill payments
Phone Payment Method –
Alternatively, you can make a call to the Trek credit card customer service provider with the number 1-866-662-6199 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) to make your bill payments.
Mail Payment Method –
You can make bill payments by sending your cheque or money to Comenity Bank PO Box 182273 Columbia, OH 43218-2273.