Sunoco Credit Card
This card offers great discounts when gas purchases are made at the pump. Apart from the fuel rewards offered by the credit card, you also get 5 ¢ per gallon of gas when using a Sunoco card at the pump at Mac food Marts and other Sunoco stations.
It is issued by Sunoco LP through Citibank to regular customers so that they can earn discounts and cash-back offers from Sunoco when they make purchases on gas among other purchases.
You should also be aware that Citibank has an online platform that helps card users access their credit card account online.
This platform designed by Citibank is the only platform that is guaranteed and any other platforms other than Citibank website can be considered unsuitable for transactions, so beware as this may lead to you getting defrauded.
This article will show you how to login to your Sunoco account, make payments, check account balances, update your personal details, and so on.
Read This Review: Chase Freedom Card | Chase Freedom Card Review
Sunoco Credit Card
- The card has no annual fees attached to it
- The card has an annual percentage rate of 26.49% on purchases
- The cash advance APR is 29.95%
- The minimum interest charges are $2
- Te cash advance fee is either $10 or 5%
- Then the late payment fee is as high as $40.
Sunoco Credit Card Application Procedure
- Visit the card homepage
- Input your full name, email address, home address, phone number, income details, SSN and birthdate
- Click on the agree box after going through the terms and conditions
- Click on “Submit Application”
If you want to avoid paying for interest, try paying your bill payments before the due date. You should know that the payment due date is 25 days after the close of every billing cycle.
I will show you how to make bill payments for your Sunoco credit card.
Sunoco Credit Card Login Procedure
- Go to the Sunoco Citi credit card homepage
- Input your User ID and password
- Click on “Remember my User ID” so that you can have easy access when next you want to log in
- Click on “Sign on” to get signed in
For those who are just visiting the Sunoco gas credit card page for the first time, it is necessary to create an account before you can be able to have access to managing your account online.
To register, go to the Sunoco Citi credit card homepage and click on “Register your card” to go to the next page. On the new page, click on “card number, your name as it is printed on your card and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
Click on “verify” so that Citibank will verify your details. Once your details are verified, you will gain access to continuing to the next step that involves creating a username and password that you will use for subsequent logging in.
Check Out For Other Credit Cards: Academy Visa Credit Card Features | How to Apply | How to Login
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
- Visit the Credit card homepage
- Click on “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password” depending on the login details you want to retrieve
- Input your card number, name, security code, and last four digits of your social security number
- If your details are verified, you can then reset your password or retrieve your User ID
There is a lot of advantages to registering for the credit card online.
- You can conveniently manage your Sunoco credit card account anywhere as long as there is a good internet service
- You get to make bill payments without visiting any branch office among other benefits
Cool right? Well, try registering and logging in to your online account to benefits fully from the features Sunoco credit card online platform has to offer.
For those wondering how they can apply for the Sunoco Credit card. This part of the article will give you steps on how to apply and get approved for a credit card. But,
there are some criteria to meet before you can be approved for this Credit card. These includes:
- You must be 18yrs of age and above
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card
- You must have a valid tax identification number such as SSN or SIN
- Must have a valid home address in the United States
- You Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must have a credit score of more than 670
If you meet these criterion, you can then move forward to applying for the card. And if not, work on your profile and try some other time.
Sunoco Credit Card Payment Procedure
Online Payment Method –
- Visit the Sunoco Credit card homepage
- Login to your Sunoco account with your login details
- Look for “Pay Bill” and click on it
- Input the amount you want to pay, the account number and the bank’s routing number from the checking account you will be deposited from
- Go through your information and submit
Once your details are verified, you will get a notification concerning your account statement.
Mail Payment Method –
Send your check or cash alongside your recent bank statement to Sunoco Rewards Card Payments, PO Box 78056 Phoenix, AZ 85062-8056, or 6716 Grade Ln STE 910 Louisville, KY 40213.
Customer Care Service number – 1-866-635-7981
Mondays to Fridays – from 7 am to 7 pm.