Stage Credit Card Apply
For everyone aspiring to start using a Stage credit card, there is a lot you stand to gain. Most importantly, anyone who eventually decides to use this card will get to receive additional money every time they get to spend money with the use of this card in the course of the year.
Cardholders are not expected to pay compulsory annual fees every year on it. As a result, everyone who uses this card gain more advantage in terms of using their money to make purchases and more.
This card can be utilized both for offline and online for transactions, and it is usually given to users by Comenity Bank.
Stage Credit Card
Rewards And Benefits
- Cardholders with platinum and preferred packages get $20 and $10 as birthday gifts
- When you earn every 100 points, you get $5
- You get $5 reward for every earned 100 points
- Users receive Gifts on almost everything including Spot On Value, beauty, and perfumery
- $10 birthday gift is given to preferred cardholder, $20 given for Platinum. Also a Christmas gift.
- You receive 2points for each $1 spent with the Credit card
- Cardholders also receive 4points for each $1 spent about 4x yearly
- With your credit card, you can shop and get rewards at over 700 stage stores and shopping mall and at Gordmans and Also at stage.com. The card is useful in all stage stores
- You can easily pay in using your mail, in the store as well as offline
Fees and Rates
- No introductory APR
- But the usual APR is at 27.99%
- The cash advance fee is also Nil.
- Fee for foreign transactions is not charged
- Late payment is charged at $38
- No annual fees
To be able to effectively secure your application, you must first be accredited. Hence, you need to verify your alignment which certain established standards as itemized below:
Prerequisite for Application Approval
- Be of the age acceptable for maturity in your state or territory, ( at least 18years).
- Should have a valid government-issued tax identification number (either SSN or SIN)
- A street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address is essential for approval. PO Box mailing addresses are not accepted.
- Then You must agree to the fact that the application and any information you submitted to Comenity Bank
- Begin the application by going to the Comenity Bank application page
- Enter the required personal details. Like your First name, MI (optional) Last name, Date of birth, Suffix, SSN
- Enter your contact details
- Choose between Street address or APO/Fee or Rural Route Address. Key in your House number, Street name, Apt (optional), City, State.
- Key in your Home phone, Work phone, Email (optional), Confirm email
- ensure to provide any necessary info.
- Add an authorized buyer to your account if you wish to do so.
- Review the terms and conditions of the card and agree to it
- Click on continue to conclude your application.
Remember to check that every vital personal information of yours required has been provided.
Check your Status
Every now and then, we want to know what is going on with our stuff. So in case you curious concerning your application, all you have to do is simply contact the issuers on 1-800-315-7260.
How you can log in to Stage Card Account
Once you are in the login page, first put in your correct Username as well as the corresponding password, followed by a sign-in button
As soon as you do that you are automatically allowed into your account—This is for those who already have an account.
And in case you forget your password, you don’t have to run helter-skelter. Simply locate the forgot password button, and make available every information required of you to access the recovery process.
Making Stage Card Bill Payment
First Sign in to your online account
Next, Locate the tab indicate bill payment
Then make the payment with the required details
Stage Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
If you have any issues Call the customer care on 1-800-315-7260 or alternatively, visit the customer service page of Stage card to gain access to a customer service department.