- 1 How to Make Sears Credit Card Payments by phone
- 2 How to Set up a Sears Credit Card Payment Account Online
- 3 How to Make Sears Credit Card Payments Online
- 4 How to Make Sears Credit Card Payment By Mail
- 5 How to Make Payments Personally Using The Sears Credit Card
- 6 Make Payment on Time Using the Sears Credit Card
- 7 Related
Sears Credit Card Payments
The Sears is a well established retail network that offers buyers the different items to buy in stores and on the internet, such as clothing, tools, and equipment. To help finance the purchase, the seller offers two options via his Sears
Credit card application: that is the Sears credit card and Sears MasterCard reward card, which are both issued by Citibank.
If you would want to make payment using Sears Credit Card. You can always choose the most convenient payment option and follow the instructions to keep your current Sears credit card account.
How to Make Sears Credit Card Payments by phone
You can pay your bill using the Sears MasterCard via telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Simply Call the Sears Credit Card Services helpline at 800-815-7701 and follow the instructions to make a payment.
You can also request assistance from a customer service representative.
How to Set up a Sears Credit Card Payment Account Online
Making payments online is the easiest and quickest way to send payments. To do so, You must first create a Sears credit card payment account. This is how:
1. Go to the Sears website I.e sear.com
2. Click on the Sign on to your account link in the top-right corner of the page.
3. After opening the login page, click on Register your card.
4. Enter all the information required for registration.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation
How to Make Sears Credit Card Payments Online
After creating an online account, or you have an existing online account it is easy to make payments. Follow these steps to do so.
1. Go to the Sears home page.
2. Select the option Pay you Bill
3. Enter the user ID and password on the login page and click on “Login” to log in to your account.
4. Click on ‘Pay now’ on the account page and enter the invoice amount you wish to pay.
5. Use a credit card, Debit card or net banking ID to complete the payment.
6. if you are having any issue completing the process, Contact customer service via 1-800-815-7701
How to Make Sears Credit Card Payment By Mail
Postage is another option offered by Sears. Normal messages and quick payment addresses are available.
You can send a payment to:
Sears Payment Center
P.O. Box 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290-1055
Use this address for overnight payments:
Sears payment center / accommodation
Building 9, Ste. 910
Louisville, KY 40213
How to Make Payments Personally Using The Sears Credit Card
You can also make payment with the credit card anywhere in Sears, which is handy if you live near sears location or are planning to shop. For the fastest service, take a billing document to the store.
Make Payment on Time Using the Sears Credit Card
Paying bills on time is important to prevent late payment arrears and negative credit reports. For your convenience, you can choose the date of the Sears credit card payment. Contact customer service and inform them about your desired payment date.
You always have at least 25 days for a grace period. To avoid interest, you pay the full balance before the due date. In case of late payment, a $27 fee will be charged if there is no late payment in the last six payment cycles and a $ 37 surcharge will apply if there is a late payment in the last six cycles.