- 1 What is the APR for this card?
- 2 Is there an introductory APR?
- 3 The Pros of This Card
- 4 The Cons of this card
- 5 Features Of Rooms To Go Credit Card,
- 6 Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment
- 7 Electronic Payments
- 8 Paying via Online
- 9 In-Store Payment
- 10 Paying your card bills through the mail
- 11 What are the Alternatives for Rooms To Go, Credit Card,
- 12 card?
- 13 Related
Rooms To Go Credit Card
This card is brought to you by Synchrony Bank and provides exclusive financing benefits to its customers.
Though this card has a high APR rate yet demands no down payment and yearly fee.
Those who wish to apply for this card are to read carefully not only the terms of this card but all they need to know about the card. All this information is in this article so, do well to read it.
Read This Card: Blair Credit Card Login | Application Online – Bill Payment
Rooms To Go Credit Card
What is the APR for this card?
- This card comes with an APR of 29.99%.
Is there an introductory APR?
- Well, it offers no introductory APR except for the interest charge which can be delayed for 180 days. But, it becomes 29.99% later.
The Pros of This Card
- Provided you pay your minimum charges, you will not be charged with an interest fee.
- It demands no yearly fee.
- No down payment is required.
- And you can delay the interest fee for as long as you want if, you make big purchases regularly.
- It provides no discount.
- Users are to make a minimum payment of $75 or 5% of the amount, whichever is higher.
- This card I must say has an APR of 29.99%, which is a high APR.
- If you cannot make your monthly payments regularly, I advise you to go for other cards since you may find yourself paying a high-interest fee, when you fail to make this payment. That is to say, those unable to clear their balance shall be charged with an interest fee.
As stated earlier, you will pay no interest fee for 180 days provided that you pay your minimum fee and those that are into making of large purchases are allowed to reschedule their interest fee.
Cardholders are also permitted to buy goods on credit if the will actually pay sooner or later. That is to say, it offers special financing to its users on purchases of furniture.
The Cons of this card
- With this card only, you can make a purchase anytime you visit the store.
- This card offers no sign-up bonus.
- Users are to make a minimum payment of $75 or 5%, whichever is higher.
- It has a high APR.
Features Of Rooms To Go Credit Card,
Features of this card
- It has a high APR rate
- This card demands no annual fee.
- This is a card for all those who wish to enjoy a better living.
- If you do not make your card payments within 180 days, you will be charged with interest.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment
How to make your credit card payments
- Luckily for users, there are 5 different methods of making your credit card payments and they are all here. See them below.
Presently, there are 3 different electronic options.
The first is the Western Union (WU). This method permits the use of debit and credit card for all card payments. Users may also use their phone by calling the WU agent; speak one-on-one with the agent and Western Union mobile application to make their card payments.
All you need is your account number, company’s name, and a receipt with a tracking number which proves that you have paid your card bills.
Secondly, you can use the card payment procedure for your payments, provided you follow the necessary steps. Be advised; check your bank policies and procedures before adopting this method.
The last electronic method is Walmart. Know it that Walmart uses MoneyGram, to begin with, you typing Rooms To Go in the search bar and choosing the Synchrony Bank option not only that, your account number, debit or credit card is also needed.
Paying via Online
This is the easiest way of paying your card bills and to use this method, you are expected to register your Room To Go account using the MySynchrony website. But, the following information is needful, when it comes to accessing your online account; your date of birth, account number, and last four digits of your social security number.
Having provided the legally necessary information, click on Verify then click on the Continue button.
Now you are to give your username and password but, do not forget to set up a security question.
Optionally, if you choose to make your future payments with no credit card login, you can click on the Remember Username or This is my personal device, remember me whichever that appears on your screen.
Therefore, if you navigate to the MySynchrony website to make future payments, search and click on the Pay without Logging in button. Then follow the steps below.
Good, now give your payment amount.
Select the payment option of your choice.
Remember to correct any mistake before you authorize the payments.
Note that the method above is for individual payments. So, to set up recurring payments login to the card account.
You can also use your already existing account to make your card payments or do so via the website of this card. To access your account, give the first 6 digits of your account number.
Cardholders can make their card payments using their debit cards, in the store.
Pay By Phone
If you wish to take up this method, know it that you are to pay a fee. Just call or toll-free account management number: 866-396-8254 for more information.
Cardholders having any issues with their card account are permitted to call, chat, complain to, and compliment the customer service of the Synchrony Bank.
Synchrony banks, to show their concern for cardholders made available a digital desk help that can assist users with the registration, login, and password problem. So, you can contact the customer service for any important information using the number: 855-875-1850 or use that number at the back of your card.
From Mondays to Fridays call are allowed from 9 a.m. to 6 a.m. ET
Paying your card bills through the mail
Those who want to mail their payments are to do so using this address:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
The bank proposes that you add your Room To Go card payment coupon and mail it within 7- 10 days.
What are the Alternatives for Rooms To Go, Credit Card,
Apart from this card, there are other useful cards that offer special financing on large furniture purchases.
Therefore, I bring you Citi Simplicity Card just as the name goes; it is a card that offers no introductory APR yet has minimum fees.
The Citi Simplicity Card charges no late fee, yearly fee and even gives you 18 months free introductory APR. But, base on your credit you can be given an APR of 15.49% to 25.49%.
We also have the Chase Freedom card, a card that provides a great deal of financing and other rewards. It is a decent card though, with an APR of 25.24% and once you have been approved and registered for this card, you will be given no APR in the first 15 months after account opening.
What I cherish about this card is that it allows users to restore some of the money spent on the Chase cashback reward program.