The Petland Credit Card is a credit card designed for the members of Petland. it is a great card to use if you have a fair credit score. So if you want to apply for the card, it is necessary to have a credit score of about 630 to be approved for the card.
When you apply for this card, after approval, the member will be given cash discounts for all Petland products, with a 20% discount after 5 purchases of $ 50 or more (1 year), and a special discount is received 4 times a year.
Can Petland Credit Card Be Used Anywhere?
Facts of Petland Credit Card
- Card users enjoy discounts at Petland stores. Special discount, which is given 4 times a year.
- 20% discount on future purchases for every 5 eligible purchases of $50 or more over a 12 month period
- The annual fee is $0
- No Cash Advance APR
- The Cash Advance fee is not included
- It has a minimum Interest charge of $2.00 per credit plan
- Fees on late payment is up to $35
- APR on purchases is 29.99%
How to Apply for Petland Credit Card
- Go to the card’s website and click “Start Application
- You will be redirected to an online application page where you have to begin with entering all personal information
- In the next section, you will be asked about the annual income and address data of the applicant. Enter the required details.
- Add the contact information of the applicant and any additional authorized card. If none simply press Continue at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, the applicant will be asked to read the Cardmember information and agreement.
- After verifying all the information, the application must be submitted and the credit decision taken within 2 minutes. In some complex cases, it may take up to 72 hours.
Step 1 – Go to the site and enter your username and password.
Step 2 – After entering the correct information, you will have full access to your credit card account.
Forgot your password
If you forgot your password, enter your username or account number, identity form, and zip code to receive your password via email.
Enroll for Online Account
To become a member of online banking, the cardholder must go to the site and choose “yes” or “no” depending on the credit card information.
If the user clicks “yes,” then you must enter his account number (card number). If not, they will have to enter their social security number, first name, date of birth, and postcode.
Telephone: 1(866) 499-4761
Mailing Address: Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 432183003