Orvis Credit Card
Orvis is an American retail store that deals with rendering services in men’s and women’s clothing, sporting goods, dog beds, and fly fishing. The Orvis company was established in 1856 by Charles F. Orvis in Manchester, Vermont.
Orvis partnered with First National Bank of Omaha to deliver a credit card program to customers around the US. As an Orvis credit card user, you get to earn points when the Orvis credit card is used to make payments either at Orvis stores or any location that Visa card is accepted.
One of the main reasons for having the Orvis credit card is to enable easy funding for Americans when they make purchases at Orvis stores or any other place. The card can be used at any place the Visa logo is accepted.
Like most credit cards, Orvis also has its merits and demerits which will be discussed in this article. And depending on what you are looking for, the merits can be more than the demerits and the other way round.
- Orvis credit card has no annual fees attached to it. This means that card users are not expected to pay annual fees for maintenance
- The Orvis credit card has offers and cash-back rewards like a 20% discount on making first purchases when you use the Orvis card at Orvis.com
- Card users get a $50 bonus if $1,000 or more is spent on the first three months of newly opening an account
- As a Card Users, you get free shipping when they make an order at Orvis with their Orvis credit card
- Card users earn 3 points on every dollar spent at Orvis stores or 1 point on every dollar spent anywhere else
- The points card users earn can be redeemed as gift cards. Card users get $25 Orvis gift for a 25,000 points
- The card has an interest rate of 20.99% and a purchase APR of 20.24%
- Orvis Credit Card has no many benefits to it apart from the ones listed above. Which means this credit card is not for those looking to a credit card that will give good rewards and bonuses. Orvis is only for regular Orvis shoppers.
Read This Review: Bealls Outlet Credit Card Login | How To Apply
Orvis Credit Card Application Procedure
One way to apply for the Orvis credit card is by phone, at the Orvis retail store, or online.
To apply through the phone, call the number 888-235-9763 to know the steps to apply and apply over the phone.
Another way is to visit the Orvis retail store close to you, request for and fill the application form then give the front desk official to process.
When your application is approved, Orvis will send the Orvis credit card through a mail to your address within 5 business days.
Orvis Credit Card Login Procedure
- Go to the Orvis credit card homepage
- Click on “Log In” that is at the right side of the screen
- Input your User ID and password
- Click on “Log In” to access your account
There are lots of benefits attached to logging into your online account. Apart from the convenience card users have when they can access their account at their own time, they get to add authorized users, request a credit increase, pay off credit card bills, update personal information, check transaction history, account balances, and so on. All of these can be done anytime and anywhere.
Forgot Username /Password Procedure
There is a provision made for card users who lose their login details and wish to retrieve it. All you need do is follow the steps below to retrieve your login details:
- Visit firstbank.com
- Below the login section, click on “Forgot ID/password?”
- Input your name, user ID and email address
- Click on “Submit”
Orvis Credit Card Payment Procedure
There are different options for customers to make their bill payments. These can be online, Autopay, mail, phone, or rush platform.
Online Payment Method –
- Sign in to your online account
- Click on “Pay Bill”
- Input your checking account information and the amount you want to pay
- Confirm the details and click on “Submit”
Autopay Method –
With the Autopay option, you automatically make your bill payments each month on the due date. All you need do is to authorize the Autopay option so that your credit card company will automatically deduct your bill payments from your bank account without stress.
Mail Payment Method –
Send your check or cash to Bankcard Payment Processing 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197-2210. To who want overnight payment should send their check or cash to Bankcard Payment Processing Attention: Express Payments 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197-2210.
Phone Payment Method –
Make a call to the Orvis credit card customer service provider with the number 1-888-295-5540 to make your bill payments over the phone. The payment you make will reflect on your account depending on when you make the payment.
Rush Platform Payment Method –
The rush platform is designed for card users whose due date is close or in a rush to pay their bills. Thus can be used through their online payment service or by phone.
Call 888-295-5540 before 5 pm from Mondays to Fridays so that your payment will show on the same day.
It is important to know the requirements needed for a credit card before applying so that you will be able to know if you qualify for the card or not.
First National Bank of Omaha has such requirements.
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card
- You must have a good credit history
- Must have a valid home address in the United States
Orvis Credit Card Activation Procedure
- Visit the website firstbank.com and click on “Activate Card”
- Input your User ID and password
- Click on “Activate” and Input your card number, CVV code, and card expiration date to activate your card.