Kroger Prepaid Card
Are you in need of a prepaid card that is easy to use, that has bonuses, high withdrawal limits, worldwide acceptance, and perks?
You’ve come to the right place. Kroger prepaid card has a high withdrawal limit, no gimmicks, no overdraft fees, accepted worldwide, it has credit security and no credit check. You can agree with me that Kroger prepaid card is a good option for you.
Kroger Prepaid Card like every other card has a convenience for users to make bill payments and withdraw cash. The Kroger prepaid card is not connected to any bank account and yet function just like a regular debit card or even more.
Kroger rewards prepaid debit card is issued by the US Bank that is member of FDIC. The card is both in Visa and MasterCard.
Read This Credit Card: Virginia EPPICard – Manage Your Child Support With EPPICard VA
Kroger Prepaid Card
- The card has a fast and easy application process
- The prepaid debit card is co-designed with Visa or MasterCard and can be used at any of the logo accepted places
- The card is accepted worldwide
- The card has no overdraft fees
- The spending limit is as much as $2,525
- Card users get a $10 bonus when a successful first deposit is made
- There is a 3x reward points spent at Kroger brand products, 2x rewards point on every dollar they spend at Kroger stores and 1x reward point on every dollar spent anywhere else
- You get to earn $5 on every 1,000 point
- Card users get a discount of 5 cents on every gallon at Kroger gas station when the Kroger card is used
- The maximum amount that can be loaded daily is $5,000
- The card has a monthly maintenance fee of $4.95
- There is a 3% foreign transaction fee when foreign payments are made
- A card replacement fee of $3 is charged
- $3 is charged for swipe reload used at Kroger family stores, $4.95 for MasterCard rePower usage, and $3 for ReCharge card usage
- There is a withdrawal fee of $2.50 on every withdrawal made inside and outside the US
- $0.50 are charged on MoneyPass ATM network or other ATM network
- There is a $1 foreign ATM balance inquiry fee
- The card comes with a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the transaction amount
- $15 is for card replacement expedited delivery fee.
Check Out for Other Credit Cards: Account Now Prepaid Visa Card Review | Application
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must have a valid SSN
- Must have a valid physical address
Kroger Prepaid Card Application Procedure
There are two ways to apply for the Kroger prepaid card. One way is getting a temporary prepaid debit card at any Kroger Family of stores for $1.50 and you can use it immediately before getting a permanent Kroger prepaid card mailed to your address. These are the steps to take:
- Go to the Kroger prepaid card website kroger.com to get started
- On the new page, click on “Learn More” that is below the Get the Card section
- After that, click on “Apply Now” and Input your personal details to get to the next step
- Go through the terms and conditions
- Click on “Continue”
- Then verify the details you gave and click on “Submit” to complete your application
Card Registration and Activation Procedure
- Visit the Kroger prepaid card website krogerprepaid.com
- The next thing to do is to click on “Activate Card” that is at the right part of the screen
- Select “Reloadable Card” that is on the dialog box
- Click on “Activate Card/First Time Login” to proceed
- Input your card number and then click on “Continue”
To add money to your prepaid debit card with cash at any checkout Lane, electronic funds or direct deposit transfers from the bank account you own.
- Go to the checkout Lane close to you and ask the representative to load your card
- The maximum amount that can be reloaded into your card is $1,000
- The charges for this are $3.
- First of all, you fill the direct deposit process authorization form
- Sign in to your account or call the number 1-888-371-8966 to request enrollment from a customer service representative
- When you log in, click on “Direct Deposit” to proceed
- Complete the form and submit the form to the employer
Deposit Transfer from your Bank Account
- Visit your bank website and login into your account
- Click on “Direct Deposit”
- Input your the card routing and account number
- Click on “Send” to transfer.