Huntington Credit Card
Huntington Bancshares, Inc is a financial company that provides retail, commercial, and investment financial services to Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, and West Virginia.
It has headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. Apart from providing services at these branches, Huntington has an online platform to render retail services and also has changed ATMs to the one that will make customers deposit, withdraw, and check into atm.
When you register for Huntington credit card, you can choose to receive such rewards as earning points on every dollar spent or triple points on categories or choices. There is also a choice to earn a 3% lower purchase APR and the card has no annual fees.
Read This Review: AT & T Access More Citi Credit Card | Features | Login | Apply
Huntington Credit Card
- Card users get to earn points on every dollar they spend using the Huntington credit card on purchases with Voice and a triple rewards points earned on gas or utilities
- There is also a 3% lower purchase APR earned by card users
- There is no annual fee associated with the credit card
- The card has a 23.99% cash advance APR
- The cash advance fee is $10 or 3% whichever is greater
- The late payment fee of the credit card is $38
- There is a 12.99% to 23.99% purchase APR and a lower rate option of 9.99% to 20.99%.
Huntington Credit Card Application Procedure
- Go to the Huntington homepage and click on “Apply Now” that is at the right side of the page
- Choose the reward type you want to apply for
- Go through the terms and conditions of issuing the card and click on “Continue”
- Select if you are a United States citizen or not and click on “Continue”
- Verify your application reward type and click on “Continue”
- Complete the instructions to make your applications.
Huntington Credit Card Login Procedure
Huntington credit card has a platform for card users. All you need do is follow steps to log in to your account.
- Visit the Huntington website and input your login details such as your username and password
- Click on “Log In”.
Forgot Username Procedure
- Visit the Huntington credit card website on the login page, you will see a “Forgot Username?” icon if you have forgotten your username.
- You will be directed to another page where you will need to Input your email address that you used when registering for your online account access then click on “Continue”.
Forgot Password Procedure
- Visit the Huntington credit card website on the login page, you will see a “Forgot Password?” icon if you have forgotten your password.
- On the new page, you will need to Input your username and last four digits of your social security number or TIN and click on “Continue”
Huntington Credit Card Activation Procedure
- Visit the Huntington website and click on “Sign up” that is on the right side of the page
- You will be taken to another page, select if you want to enroll with your personal account number or a personal debit card number.
To get your personal account number, input your account number and SSN or TIN and if you want to get your personal debit card information, input your debit card number, pin and SSN or TIN
- Click on “Continue”.
Check Out For Other Credit Card: Fit MasterCard – Credit Card | Designed to Help You Build Your Low Credit
There are necessary requirements to attain before you can be eligible to apply for a Huntington credit card.
These requirements include:
- Applicants must be of the age of 18yrs and above
- Must be a resident of the US
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card and a valid social security number
Customer Care Service number – 1-800-480-2265 (1-800-480-BANK)
Mailing Address: Huntington National Bank Attn: EA1W18 P.O. Box 182387 Columbus, OH 43218536.