- 1 Fit Credit Card
- 1.1 Reasons you might want to use Fit MasterCard – Credit Card
- 1.2 Facts About The Card
- 1.3 FIT Credit Card Application Online
- 1.4 Login FIT Mastercard – Credit Card
- 1.5 The first is the Discover it® Secured card
- 1.6 The other second viable option which users can look at as an option is The Capital One® Secured Mastercard®.
Fit Credit Card
How Real is the Fit credit card?
This credit card is a good card designed for cardholders who needs to rebuild low credit score, by sending your monthly payment reports to all three major credit bureaus available.
When you get the card, you get an initial credit limit of $400. As a cardholder you are eligible for an increase in your credit limit after six months.
Fit MasterCard – Credit Card
Reasons you might want to use Fit MasterCard – Credit Card
The major benefit of this card is that it accepts bad credit and helps you to rebuild your credit
This card Permits different credit options
- There is usually a $400.00 credit limit at the beginning
- It sends appraisal credit report documents to 3 of the most important credit bureaus
- Method of application is pretty fast and simple to follow through the online outputs
- Useable anywhere that allows the use of MasterCard
- 24/7 access is available to you free if a charge
- A monthly maintenance fee of $10 after 12 months
Facts About The Card
- Annual Fee is $125 for the first year, then becomes $96.
- The card has a Monthly Fees of $10/month charged after the first year.
- APR is charged at 30.49%
- Initial Credit Limit is $500
- Sometimes you might be requested to put a $50, $150 or $500 deposit, making the card a partially or fully secured card