Emporium Credit Card
Any Benefit Using the Card – Why Get this Card?
- Once you are approved for the card, you automatically receive a credit spending limits of $ 5,000 with at least a $300 deposit.
- Having this credit card account requires no costs or down payments
- Your approval for the card comes in a matter of seconds.
- The card accepts bad credits
- Prior approval does not affect your creditworthiness.
However, you must meet certain criteria to be approved of the card.
Emporium Credit Card Application – Criteria
- You must be over 18 years old,
- Must have an active checking account,
- A verifiable income since your purchase is not fully a legal purchase until the debt is repaid.APR – from 37% for 36 months to 100% in 12 months
The card has no Intro Rate APR
No Annual fee charges
The interest rate charged on the card is 37% for 36 months and 100% for 12 months. So paying over 36months gives you better leverage of paying with low interest.
Apply For Emporium Credit Card
First, you have to visit the homepage to begin the application.
Enter your personal and contact details
next is your security details and then a verifiable active saving/check account
Then a pre-approved authorization code (if applicable)
Enter your password, confirm your password.
And Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
Take Note Presently as at the point of writing this article. Emporium has temporariy stopped issuing account for their online stores.