Discover Card Activation
With the Discover credit cards, you can actually activate your card without participating in online banking.
Basic Activation Guide – How can I activate the card?
- You must Go to the Discover main page, click on activate credit card “.
- Specify if you want to activate the card and login or activate without login
- Next fill in the necessary information based on the selected choice.
- You can now Click on Continue to activate the card.
Check this Out: Northern Tool Credit Card – Why Get IT
Discover Card Activation Online
If you already have an account, you can sign in or continue the process without signing in.
Complete the form with your last four digits of your Social Security number, date of birth, and card.
Discover Card Activation On Your Phone
On your phone, follow these two steps:
Follow the instructions and provide the necessary information, including your card number, expiration date, and social security number.
Discover Card Activation With A Mobile App
Download Discover Mobile for iOS or Android.
Find your new card under your accounts.
Please provide the required information.
Cash Back Highlight
Discover will automatically match ALL the cashback you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. You do not need any signing up. And there is no limit to how much that is matched.
Cardholders can earn 5% cashback at various places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, and more up to the quarterly maximum, each time you activate.
In addition, automatically earn unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases
Interest And Charges
- New users get 0% intro APR for 14 months from the date of opening account. After the intro APR expires, your Purchase APR becomes 14.24% to 25.24%, this is based on your creditworthiness.
- As a new user, After sign up the APR for Balance Transfers is 0% intro APR for 14 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by September 10, 2019.
- Then it becomes your APR will be 14.24% to 25.24%, after the intro APR expires, this is based on your creditworthiness.
- The Cash Advances APR is 27.24%.
How To Avoid Paying Interest On Purchases
- Your due date is said to be at least 25 days after the close of each billing period (at least 23 days for billing periods that begin in February).
- No charges on purchases if you pay your balance complete by the due date each month.
- So the Key to avoid paying interest on purchases is never to leave balances in your credit card account
- Minimum Interest Charge is not less than $.50 if you are charged interest.
- No Annual Fee is Charged
- Intro fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer for the balance transfers that post to your account by September 10, 2019, with the 0% intro APR balance transfer offer described above. After that, 5% of the amount of each transfer.
- Cash Advance Fees is Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- No Penalty Fees
- Late Payment is not charged the first time you pay late. After that, it is up to $39.
- Returned Payment is Up to $39.
Login Method for Your Discover Card
- Visit the main page – www.discover.com
- Then Enter your user ID, password and select the field that says the credit card.
- Click on Login
Forgotten Username Or Password
- You must Go to the home page and click Forgot Your Username / Password?”
- You will be asked if you want your user ID, password, or both recovery. Make your choice
- Fill in the 16-digit card number, date of expiration of the card, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of the SSN. Click on Continue
- Remember to Go to the card website, just beside the card click the Apply Now tab or Use this link: www.discover.com
- You must click on the card design you intend to apply for
- You must enter the name that should show on the card. Click on Continue.
- You must enter your personal, contact and income details. Click on Continue
- You must enter the required full financial and professional data. Answer the questions asked and continue to proceed.
- Read and then agree to the terms and conditions, then click Submit Application.