The Crutchfield Credit Card
Crutchfield Credit Card, a card that allows you to enjoy interest-free purchases when paying for full in purchases made within 12months.
Crutchfield credit card provides its clients with 12-month special funding. You do not pay any interest on your account if the monthly payments are made in full within 12 months. It deals with electronic and Audio/sound devices.
This credit card which is also known Sony Financial Services is provided by Synchrony Bank.
The Crutchfield Credit Card
- No interest is charged if paid in full within 6 months on purchases of qualifying products made on your Crutchfield Credit Card
- There is no Interest If Paid In Full Within 12 Months on camera, camcorder, or lens purchases of $299 or more & on qualifying purchases of select Sony® HDTVs & Home Entertainment of $999 or more
- User is charged no interest if payments are paid in full within 24 months on purchases of select Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs & HDTVs
- You can enjoy an Interest-free for 36 Months on purchases of select Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs & projector
- it has 0% on Intro APR for a period of 6 – 36 months
Apply Crutchfield Credit Card
- Go to the Bank’s homepage
- Fill in the empty field provided with your personal details
- Enter all the necessary personal data and the required income details
- Next, indicate if you want to include a joint applicant and chooses a method of the delivery of the statements.
- Read all the terms and conditions of your debt cancellation agreement and check the “Continue” box.
How to check your application status
After application, you can check the request status by calling 866-450-2330.
Activating the Crutchfield Credit Card
If you want to activate the credit card, after you receive it, call 866-450-5289.
Alternatively, If you received your card with a sticker on the front, you will need to call the number indicated on the sticker to confirm your information and activate then use it to activate your new account.
- Visit the credit card homepage through Synchrony Bank
- Go to the login page
- Click the ‘Your Account’
- In the sign-in section, enter your username and password in the empty fields.
- Click “Sign in” to sign in to your credit card account.
How to Recover Lost Password.
- To recover a lost ID or password to access the Crutchfield site via Synchrony Bank and click on the “Search for username” link.
- On the next page, enter the account number, the last four digits of the fiscal code, and the date of birth. “
- Then click “Continue”, then enter your username and restore the data.
- If you have problems, call 1-866-570-1420.
- How to cancel your Crutchfield credit account
If you would like to close your account, please contact our Customer Support Center at 1-866-570-1420.
Pay your bills with a Crutchfield credit card
Sign in to your account via sync.com
Click the “Account Access” button.
Enter your username and password, click on “Secure Login”, select your payment and click on credit card payments for invoices.
You can also use the automatic payment i.e Autopay to make monthly payments to the bank on a fixed date.
What is Autopay?
Payment using AutoPay can be ease and it also seeks to ensure you are not late with your payments monthly. With this Autopay, your payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account on a set date each month.
The payment will be the amount you choose: either the balance stated on your statement or the minimum payment that is to be paid. You can also determine how much you intend to pay.