Charity Charge credit card
The Charity Charge credit card is a card that is designed to donate and give certain % of all purchases made on your card to any non-profit organization of your choice. this card is good for those who believe and are very conscious in giving back to their society.
Fees come directly from your donation. This implies that, a charitable donation with a Visa card carries a 10 cent fee and 1.35 percent of the transaction amount. So the $ 100 donation will attract $ 98.55 to the charity. … Some donations to American Express and Discover carry a 2.25% fee
since you can track how your donation is used to make an impact on your dashboard. With this card, you stand the chance of finding a great cause.
The card which is issued by Commerce Bank has no $0-annual-fee card. Your donations on this card are tax-deductible, and Charity Charge underwrites all donation processing fees which enables the charities to receive the full 1% reward.
Read This Review: Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard Login Method | How to Apply | How to Make Bill Payment
Charity Charge credit card
Charity Charge Credit Card Rewards
- You offer Unlimited 1% cash-back donations to any nonprofit of your choice
- Fund up to three nonprofits at the same time and choose new nonprofits whenever you’d like
- The Donations are completely tax-deductible
- Your donation has no processing fees
- No annual fee with the card
Also, you enjoy other benefits gotten on a Mastercard on this card like:
- Extended warranty
- Liability coverage
- Identity theft protection
- Price protection
- Low APRs
- Free access to your FICO score
- 24/7 Concierge
- Free shipping with ShopRunner
- Special offers on hotels, cruises, and vacations
Charity Charge Credit Card Rates
- Get an unlimited 1% cashback that is automatically donated on your behalf through your everyday purchases.
- Balance Transfers/ Intro APR is 1.99% for 6 monthly billing cycles
- Purchases Intro APR is 1.99% for 6 monthly billing cycles
- Regular APR is 16.24%-22.24% (Variable)
- No annual fees on the card
- Donate your cashback to any nonprofit or religious organization of your choice.
- Earn an unlimited 1% cashback that’s automatically donated on your behalf through your everyday purchases.
- No Annual Fee.
- You get an easy way to make a difference (Stress-Free)
- Your donations are completely Tax-Deductible.
- Low APR between Prime + 6.99%-16.99% dependent on creditworthiness.
- The balance transfer fee of either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Balance Transfer, whichever is greater.
- Receive all the benefits of a World MasterCard such as extended warranty, MasterCard global service, concierge services, ID theft protection, price guarantee, and many more exclusive services.
- Chip and Apple Pay-enabled.
- To use this credit card, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid social security number.
- Should have a valid US address.
How To Apply For A Charity Charge Credit Card
- Visit the Charity Charging site to begin the application process. Find the Now Apply button at the top of the screen and click it to go to the next step.
- Now search for the Charity you choose, click Select and Apply to move to the next step
- At this stage, you must enter your email address before clicking on the banking application to access the Trade website and fill out the request form.
- In the first part of the application, you will be asked to read the terms and conditions and then agree.
- Provide the necessary personal data in the indicated fields.
- You are required to provide information about your activity as needed in the appropriate field.
- Next, you must enter your total annual revenue in the specified space.
- Provide all the necessary information required by the Bank for Trade on your current business life. And continue.
- Select Yes or No for the other two questions displayed. Click Next after you finish this part of the app.
- If you register for this credit card with another person, please indicate to the Co-applicant and provide the necessary information. Skip this step and click Next if you register.
- You can transfer the balance if you want, select Yes or No. Commercial Bank will ask you if you want to link your current account with the card and whether you want to add debt security to your account. After completing this step, click the Submit tab.
To sign in to your online bank account, go to the Commercial Bank login page and enter your bank account user ID and password in the provided fields. You will notice that you can change your login home page after logging in and, if you choose, select the alternate page option and click Sign in to access your online account.
Those who have not activated the Charity Charge credit card can do so by dialing
1 (800) 645-2103, will guide you to a customer service representative.
Phone: 1 (800) 645-2103
Postal address: Commerce Bank // 922 Walnut Street // Kansas City, MO // 64106.