Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
Barclaycard MasterCard rewards are great and also a good card issued by Barclaycard Bank and can be used wherever a visa is accepted. It has an on-line login portal that allows users to manage their credit card account, view transaction history, save and spend, apply, report a lost card, or even block a book, etc.
Read This Review: Old Navy Card: Is the Old Navy Card Really Worth it
Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
- Does not have an introductory APR.
- Has a normal APR of 25.24%.
- an APR of 25.49%.
- A cash advance of 5% (minimum 10 USD).
- Does not have an annual fee.
- Earn 2 points for $ 1 for gas purchases, utility, and eligible purchases at the grocery store.
- Get 1 point for $ 1 on all other Shopping.
- Points do not expire until your account is open, active, and in good standing.
- You can retrieve deposit points in a US verification or savings account, declaration credit, or gift cards, starting at 1000 points for $ 10.
- There are no limits on the number of points that can be worn or used.
Requirements For Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard
To apply for this credit card, the following conditions must be met:
- The candidate must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a valid US address.
- You must have a valid social security number.
- And a valid government photo ID.
How To Apply To Barclaycard MasterCard Rewards.
To apply for this card, you must go to the application page and click “Apply Now”.
- On the next page, you must first provide your personal data to begin the application process.
- Then, on the next page, you must provide the details about “Jobs and Financials” with “Contact Details”.
- Also, you are obligated to provide security information, including “social security number”, “date of birth”, “mother’s surname”.
- You can choose whether you want your bank statement to be displayed online instead of receiving them by mail. You can also transfer your balance from another credit to this credit card. To do this, just specify the details of the card and the amount you want to transfer (at least $ 100, up to $ 20,000).
- Finally, review the terms and click “Apply” to finish the process.
Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard Login Method.
To sign in, visit the Barclay Card website [barclaycardus.com] to access your Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard online account. Then, give us your username and password in the login widget available in the top right corner of the page and click “Log In”.
How To recover your username or password
To recover your login or username password, click “Forgot your username or password?”, Under the login button.
On the next page, enter the required information in the empty space, then click “Continue”.
How To Make Bill Payment
To pay for your credit card bills, sign in to your online credit card using the steps above. After you sign in to your online account, you’ll see options for how to make a payment. Or you can pay at the nearest branch, telephone or post office.
You can authorize an automatic debit in your bank, and the card company will collect a monthly invoice from your bank account without having to bother.
After receiving an e-mail credit card, first, activate the card before using it. To do so, click “Set up online access” at the bottom of the sign-in page.
On the new page, you must complete the form to register the card. In the specified fields, specify Social security number Date of birth Account number Whether you are an American citizen Choose your username Choose your password.
Phone number: 1-866-928-8598. Contact link
Postal Address: Card Services PO Box 60517 City of Industry, CA 91716-0517.