The Bank of America Student Credit Card is the best and most valuable card for students. The credit card company has a portal that allows users to manage their credit cards to suit their preferences. Use our brief guide below to perform the process and go to our page.
Bank of America Student Credit Card
- It is important to know that, Cash Rewards For Student Visa Credit Card provides at least 1% for each purchase. Provide 2% for supermarkets and 3% for gas for the initial $ 1,500 in supermarkets/gas every quarter.
- Do well to have at least a $ 100 registration fee after spending at least $ 500 within the first 90 days of opening an account.
- No yearly fee.
- The APR cash from 15.99% to 24.99% depending on your credit score.
- 10% or 5% cash premium, whichever is higher
- Late payment up to $ 3
- No APR purchase for the first year of the season. Depending on the credit rating from 12.99% to 22.99%.
Requirements for Application
Must meet the requirements below before applying for this card.
- You must be a student
- You must have a valid American address.
How To Apply
- The application form is in BoA’s Summary Page and other Basic Information about the card. So click on Apply now to continue:
First of all, do well to provide your personal details in the field specified.
- Please remember to enter your students and financial information for BoA to evaluate your credit score and decide on your APR.
- However, you can add a user to your card account or perform a balance transfer.
- Please remember to read the terms and conditions of this card and be sure to harmonize the terms with your new financial status. Do not forget to review your application form before sending it to BoA for assessment and approval.
Bank of America Student Credit Card Login
- remember to visit the American Bank Homepage and locate the login area
- In the box specified, provide your online ID and password. So click on the Login button to access your online account.
Forgot Login Details
- If you forget your login details, please click on the Forgot Username and Password. Take it to the recovery page.
- To reset your online ID, please provide your card number (or account number), a tax ID (or full-service number), password, and click “Continue”.
- To to get back your password, provide your card number (your account number), your tax identification number (your Social Security Number), and your online ID. So click on Continue.
Bank of America Student Credit Card Activation
- To process your credit card for Student Visa and other cards on the market. Applicants can call customer service: 1 (315) 724-4022 or use the portal.
- To use the portal, click on “Security Activities”. On the next page, click on “Safe Login”.
- Then, provide your full card number (or full account number) and your tax ID (or social security).
- On the following pages, you need to create an ID and password online. And the pre-configured security of your card.
- Complete the last step and your card can be purchased.
Mailing Address: Bank of America PO Box 15019, Wilmington, DE 19886-501.
BankAmericard Cash Rewards for Student Visa Credit Card