AT & T Access Credit Card From Citi is a good credit card designed specifically for AT & T customers. If you are a current AT & T customer and are looking for a solid credit card, you may be interested in the card AT&T Access More Citi Credit Card.
Although the card has a high annual fee of $95, the rewards program is also high with 3 points for every $ 1 spent at AT & T and other online stores and if you are able to spend at least $2000 in the first three months of the year, you can qualify to receive a free smartphone from AT & T.
Read This Review: Citadel Credit Card | Cash Reward MasterCard Login | Apply Now
- By registering on this card, you will receive a new smartphone without a contract when you spend $2000 or more in the first 3 months.
- Receive 3 thank-you points for every $ 1 spent on AT & T purchases, 1 point for every $ 1 spent on other purchases
- The APR for purchases for this card is 0.0% APR for the first 7 months. It then amounts to 14.99%, 16.99%, 18.99%, 20.99% or 22.99% APR based on your credit rating.
- This Credit Card has a late payment fee of up to $ 35
- The cash advance for the card is 10 or 5% rebate, based on the one with the highest value.
- AT & T access more credit card Credit short-term credit APR of 25.24%
- The annual cost of this card is $ 95
To apply for this card, you can use the detailed instructions below to learn how to do
You must meet the following criteria to request this card. You must be:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old
- You have a US SSN
- You have the right address in the United States.
How To Apply for AT & T Access Credit Card From
Go to the credit card application page using Click on https://www.citi.com
- Make sure you provide all relevant personal information in the specified area
- Provide all the financial information necessary for Citi to properly assess your creditworthiness and decide what will be awarded to the APR.
- You can now link an existing AT & T account and add an authorized user if you want.
- Read more about emails and then about terms and conditions before submitting your review request.
AT & T Access Credit Card From Citi Login?
To sign in, visit the Citi Credit Homepage with https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action and enter your username and password.
Forgot your username
Have you lost your access data? Click on the forgotten username/password, enter all required data, and follow the instructions to reset the user’s data.
- To activate your Citi credit card, visit https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action and
- Click Activate a new book. In the form shown,
- fill it out completely to activate the card.
- Once you activated and enabled your new card, you can use this link at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action to sign up for an online account.
- Click on Register now.
- In the form that appears, fill it completely with all the details required and
- Create your security credentials and then set up your account preferences.
Phone: (800) 558-3424
Postal address: Cardholder service // P.O. Box 790408 // St. Louis, MO // 63179-0408