AAA Member Reward Credit Card
AAA Member Reward Credit Card. This is a good card for purchases and traveling because it gives 3% returns on purchases and transportation, including air travel.
This credit card is applied for via its online portal. Also, this card is serviced by Bank of American. Use our short guide below to apply.
Read This Review: Credit Karma Login To Get Your Free Credit Score | Credit Karma Login
AAA Member Reward Credit Card
- This card has no annual fees.
- Has no introductory APR.
- Cash advance APR of16.24% to 25.24%.
- Cash advance fee of 5%[minimuim of $10].
- It has no Penalty APR on the existing balances cash gotten on purchases.
- You get 3 reward points for every $ 1 spent on the AAA Club purchases.
- You also get 2 points for every $ 1 spent on purchasing gas, groceries or drug stores purchases.
As a new user, you can see the sign-up bonuses and special offers prevailing.
Requirements For AAA Member Reward Credit Card
To request for this credit card, the following must be met;
- The user must be 18 years old.
- The user must have an ID issued by the government.
- Should have a valid social security number.
- Have a good credit score.
How To Apply For AAA Member Reward Credit Card
To apply for this credit card, go to the homepage of the bank (bankofamerica.com), then click on “Apply Now” at the center of the page.
- Next, you will be taken to a new webpage with the customer information form. Read the features and view the terms and conditions by clicking on the link.
- Then, give the required personal details in the blank fields.
- Finally, click on “Review Information” to view the information you have just given.
How To Login.
- Go to the login homepage of the credit card (bankofamerica.com), then find the section secure login to the upper left side of the website.
- Give your online ID and password in the specified field, then click “Login.”
How To Recover Your Password.
- To recover the password, go to the login page and select the “forgot password?” Link. Under the Access Guide tab.
- To reset a new password you to give; your Card Number or Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
How To Recover Your Forgotten Online ID.
- To reset your online ID visit the login page, then click on Forgot Online ID. Under the login help button.
- Then, you will be taken to a new page. On this page give your; Card Number or
Account Number ,Social Security Number[SSN], Tax Identification Number[TIN],Password.
How To Make Payment.
To make a payment, use the payment button on the login page.
- Simply pay your credit card bills online by signing your card account using the steps stated above.
- You may also allow an auto-debit payment method, which means the credit card company can deduct bills directly from your bank account.
How To Activate Your Card.
- Activate your card when you receive it in the mail. you may also call this number: 1.800.732.9194.
How To Check Application Status.
To check the status of your application follows the steps below. Step 1: Contact customer service by calling this number: 866.861.3611.
To Cancel Your Credit Card.
Users who want to close or cancel the credit card account must contact the bank. Call customer service: 866.861.3611.